06 October 2008

it has a rhino on the cover

i'm not sure if you guys have ever been to boomkat, but that's how i discovered this album for myself. it was on sale for i think $3 and the preview samples were pretty rad. when i got the cd in the mail and began listening, my excited face slowly turned into a sad face. then i got to track 5 and everything was good again. the sun came out, kids began playing outside, hands across america happened in my once sad heart and face. i knew everything was going to be OKAY.
moral: just skip to track five. one through four do absolutely nothing for me.



morgan caney & kamal joory - magic radios
or
listen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very nice!! just got myself a copy from ebay!! Thx for the demo man!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

never had this electronically. thank you! been playing the record for years.