26 March 2013

perverted monks & mike tyson

today i decided i'm going to be a monk. all i'd have to do all day is think about shit and do pushups. kind of like what i do anyway. i realize that sounds like prison, but i'm not cut out to stand up to a dude who wants to eat my pudding. i don't even really like pudding. what am i talking about? dating and relationships. that's what i'm talking about.

i should probably post some ambient type shit to coincide with this mood i'm in, but naaaaaaaah. fLako is pretty tight and everyone should hear this dude's music.

p.s. when i was in my early 20's i made a deal with myself that if i wasn't with anyone by the time i hit 35, i would become a monk. not that i'm giving up... i've actually thought about it a lot and would/will if i feel it's for me when the time comes. (4 more years).
p.p.s. if you're a girl and know what i'm referencing in this post's title, talk me out of becoming a monk. send me a link to that third eye blind song and tell me i'm worth waiting for. lolololololololololololololol. i'm going crazy.

fLako - eclosure

No comments: