14 August 2007

Better than Band of Horses

Matty G here and I'm going to be posing up some goodies while Yesoos is on hiatus. I'm not up on all the leaks and shit, so I'm going to be digging through my vaults to bring you slept-on gems and shizz you probably should have heard already.

Today I've got Exclusive Audio Footage, the Clipse's first record. The album was shelved by Elektra after the label decided it didn't really feel like promoting the single "The Funeral" all that much, which is kind of like the Fox Network and every good show they've had. It's not entirely produced by the Neptunes, but they did do most of it and a few of the beats turned up on less-good albums (Jadakiss). It took me forever (forever in Internet time = like 2 hours) to find a decent copy with all the tracks, so enjoy.

P.S. - The dudes are so young they sound like they sucked on a balloon before recording. And I think Pusha is still going by Terrar at this point, which is a stupid name.

--->link: Exclusive Audio Footage

P.P.S. - BONUS: I've also got We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 1 for you too. Everyone should have volume two by now.

--->link: We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 1

No comments: