08 September 2011

sleep good .ok. (c90 side a)

so this is the first sleep mix i've made for someone that isn't me. hopefully they like it. hopefully they go to bed smiling and have good dreams... and hopefully they have a cassette player. side b isn't going up, sorry people.
(i'm not sorry)


various

1. dead drums - narcoleptic shock
2. peaking lights - Silver Tongues, Soft Whispers
3. die jungen - Cold Night
4. shlohmo - Empty Pools
5. juana molina - Filter Taps
6. lucas santtana - Mensagem De Amor
7. lullatone - bedroom bossa band
8. ocelote rojo - Untitled #1
9. grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping
10. mickey mickey rourke - MAMA
11. susumu yokota - shinsen
12. colleen - Sun Against My Eyes

*the tags on these tracks might be off. everything is tagged from my itunes and looks good on my computer... but i was informed the mp3s on my mixes were missing tags. my apologies.

1 comment:

Dougyfly said...

I <3 your mixes