17 June 2013

the Ps apply pressure

how bad is it that my mom is trying to set me up on dates? very bad. i haven't even moved back and they're already pushing their agenda. trying to avoid this particular conversation with my parents, my little sister jumps in to save me: "she's not right for him. they're not the same. she's not cool and she doesn't like wolves." i don't know about the wolves part, but i guess that means my sister thinks i'm cool. at least someone does.

in lieu of me actually being cool, hip hop will always fill that void. (i already posted pt.1 on 8-tracks under a different name, but whatever, right?)



various - in lieu of cool pt.1
1. Charizma and Peanutbutter Wolf - methods
2. Miilkbone - keep it real
3. Crooklyn Dodgers '95 - return of the crooklyn dodgers
4. Afu-Ra - whirlwind thru cities
5. All Natural - renaissance
6. Digable Planets - black ego
7. All Natural - it's okay
8. King Geedorah - next levels (feat. Lil' Sci, ID 4 Winds & Stahhr)
9. A Tribe Called Quest - jazz (we've got)
10. Mood - karma
11. Bahamadia - uknowhowwedu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the link

Yesoos said...

just fixed it. thank you for letting me know.