12 August 2013

$5 worth

i remember when i was around 6 or something, my older sister tricked me into doing an embarrassing dance by offering $5 if i did the dance for 30 seconds. 30 seconds may not seem like a long time, but if you're doing something embarrassing for that long, it seems like forever. anyway, so i did the dance IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS and my a-hole sister only to get laughs... no $5. today i mentioned this story to my mom and younger sister (to illustrate how mean my older sister was to me) and how it's why i have low self esteem (jokingly) and she said she wouldn't have let that happen. well... she did let that happen. my mom was there! she also said i must have been stupid, because why would i believe my sister? thanks mom. you're the best.

this is probably why i hate you all (but not really).

(i can remember a story from when i was 6, but i can't remember if i've posted this album already. also, i don't like track one... don't let that deter you from the rest of the album)



beak - >>

No comments: