29 August 2013

so i finally got my sister to care about adventure time. she really likes lumpy (and my impression of lumpy)... i think because apparently lumpy sounds like one of her dance instructors. my mom likes to make fun of her: "okay like dew like 3 moaare (flips) then dew 2 moaare. or dew like 2 moaare first then dew 2 moaare. like i don't know. just do 5 more." my mom isn't always the nicest person, but she's my mom and i love her - even when she threatens to break my arm for being a dummy sometimes. (she's not really going to break my arm, guys. it's okay. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME)

to those of you who know me, i will not do an impression of lumpy for you. i'll either have to be really tired or under the influence of a few drinks (which doesn't happen often)... so don't ask... because it won't happen.

(i'm posting this track because it's cool and not in the zip file)



Yosi Horikawa - wandering ep

No comments: