23 August 2013

gawd (edited from gahd)

sometimes people say words differently than me - it's called an accent (i know i have one too). normally, i would just think about where that person is from and keep to myself, but when the accent is a cross between english and valley girl, everything changes. just think about it... someone from england with a valley girl accent... how the eff does that happen? and where would this person be from? canada, that's how and where. i just thought they said things like "a-boot" for "about" or "sore-ee" for "sorry." i was wrong. maybe it's just the one i talk to? i don't want to pin this on the whole population of canada. pretty sure you all don't sound this dumb. (joking! don't hate me!)

i guess i should post something from north america's hat. you're not welcome.

babe rainbow - shaved ep


Anonymous said...

you're a turd.

Yesoos said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3